We run a thriving hotel business out of a privately owned manor house in the French Alps. We are looking for an adaptable and hardworking individual who is willing to take on a very flexible role as a Plongeur. You will be part of an 11 person team for the coming winter season 2022/2023 who are all striving to deliver a memorable experience for each guest.
We have 11 beautiful bedrooms that sleep 24 – 30 guests and are situated in the heart of Morzine in the Haute Savoie region of France. Many of our guests return year after year to experience skiing in the Portes du Soleil, which is one of the worlds largest international ski areas with over 650 kilometers of piste.
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
- Washing up in the kitchen.
- Helping plate up during service.
- Keeping the kitchen extremely clean on a daily basis.
- Bringing in the food delivery.
- Emptying the bins and recycling.
- Be welcoming, friendly and informed at all times.
- Be well presented and smart.
- You will need to work well in a team and be used to early mornings and late nights.
- As everyone else, you will have to be flexible and at times you will need to cover another member of staff’s duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Central and comfortable shared accommodation in The Farmhouse.
- Full Portes du Soleil Ski Pass.
- Ski or snowboard hire, including boots.
- 3 Meals a day.
- Two days off per week. One full day and two half days.
- Competitive wage.